Why choose a luxury bathtub, spa or basin from Tyrrell & Laing?
We supply luxury bathtubs, spas and basins into homes, 5-star hotels, resorts and lodges all over the world. Our products are manufactured in a state-of-the-art facility in the USA from an advanced eco-friendly composite stone material.
Key features and benefits of our luxury spa baths:
- Our range of baths and basins has the appearance of natural stone but are considerably lighter, so they can be safely installed in the average home.
- The composite stone material is hard-wearing, stain resistant and easy to keep clean, which is why our baths can be found in luxury 5-star hotels around the world.
- Our luxury baths are comfortable, warm to the touch and non-slip – they offer a sensual bathing experience.
- The oval shape is both attractive and practical – it uses less water than a more conventional oblong-shaped bath.
- Our products are fire retardant and resistant to mould, mildew and bacteria.
- Eco-friendly insulation properties help maintain the temperature of the water in our baths for a longer, more relaxing bathing experience.
- We offer a wide range of natural matt and gloss stone finishes.
- Our baths and spas come in a range of sizes from the large Imperia, a bath designed for two people, to the space friendly Petit.
- Certified to international ANSI and IAPMO certifications.
Certified to IAPMO and ANSI international standards
Our products are certified to IAPMO and ANSI international standards for structural strength and resilience.
- Stain resistance – black crayon, Black liquid show polish, washable blue ink, lipstick, hair dye and
iodine solution and red wine.
- Chemical resistance – household ammonia, citric acid solution, hydrogen peroxide, clorex, Lysol, ethyl. Acetate, Drano, acetone and toluene.
- Water resistance – resists cracking, crazing, blistering or spalling from water of 46°F and 150°F.
- Colourfastness – resists fading in colour or surface texture, resistance to ultraviolet degradation and
- Impact – resists cracking and chipping.
- Load – resists cracking under a 300 pound weight.
Eco friendly design
Our oval baths use much less water than a more traditional bath. On average, the Oceanus uses just 42 gallons (160 litres) of water per bath. An “average” traditional bath uses about 50 gallons (189 liters). This could be a saving of nearly 3,000 gallons a year in water and associated energy costs.
Our freestanding composite stone baths and spas make a great centre-piece for any luxury bathroom. Our products can be shipped worldwide.
A Tyrrell & Laing freestanding natural stone bathtub and basin makes a great centre-piece of any luxury bathroom. For more information contact Glyn Laing on 813-625-1178.