Luxury baths, basins and spas for hotels and lodges
Our freestanding luxury designer bathtubs, spas, basins, vanity tops and shower trays are popular with hotels and lodges around the world. They are made from a unique composite stone material and have the appearance and beauty of natural stone without the problem of excess weight.
The advanced composite stone material is smooth, warm and sensual to the touch. Our luxury freestanding bathtubs are comfortable, stain-proof and easy to keep clean, and do not require sealing. All our products are available in a range of stone colours with a matte or polished finish.
We also offer a range of basins, vanity tops, shower trays and wall surrounds to match our freestanding luxury bath range. Our use of high-tech composite stone materials also allows us to design and manufacture custom items to order – just think of the possibilities.
Oceanus in the Gayatri Park Hyatt hotel in Hyderabad, India
Our products are installed in some of the world's most luxurious 5-star hotels and lodges, including:
- The Four Seasons, Denver, Colorado, USA.
- The Four Seasons, Scottsdale, Arizona, USA.
- Royal Scandinavian Inn, Solvang, California, USA.
- Providence Biltmore Hotel, Rhode Island, USA.
- L'Auberge Del Mar Spa, California, USA.
- The Mill Resort and Suites, Aruba – part of the ABC islands of the Leeward Antilles.
- Troia Design Hotel – a premium five-star resort in Lisbon, Portugal.
- The Hilton Hotel in Liverpool, UK.
- St. John's Street Hotel in Manchester, UK.
- Jumeirah Carlton Tower Hotel in London, UK.
- Radisson Group – the Edwardian in Leicester Square, London, UK.
- Tuddenham Mill boutique hotel in Bury St. Edmunds, UK.
- Oundle Mill boutique hotel in Northampton, UK.
- The Sandpiper Resort in Barbados, West Indies.
- Grange St. Paul's five-Star Hotel in London, UK.
- Gayatri Park Hyatt hotel in Hyderabad.
- Hotel Therme Meran in Italy.
- Hotel Schlössle in Austria.
- L’Occitane Spa in Paris, France.
- Langdale Brimstone Hotel in Cumbria, UK.
Key features and benefits of our luxury baths, basins and spas:
- Our range of bathtubs and basins has the appearance of natural stone but are considerably lighter.
- The composite stone material is hard-wearing, stain resistant and easy to keep clean, which is why our bathtubs can be found in luxury 5-star hotels around the world.
- Our luxury bathtubs are comfortable, warm to the touch and non-slip – they offer a sensual bathing experience.
- The oval shape is both attractive and practical – it uses less water than a more conventional oblong shaped bath.
- Our products are fire retardant and resistant to mould, mildew and bacteria.
- Eco-friendly insulation properties help maintain the temperature of the water in our baths for a longer, more relaxing bathing experience.
- We offer a wide range of natural matt and gloss stone finishes and a custom colour service for hotels and lodges.
- Our baths and spas come in a range of sizes from the large Imperia, a bathtub designed for two people, to the space friendly Petit.
- Certified to international ANSI and IAPMO certifications.
Certified to IAPMO and ANSI international standards
Our products are certified to IAPMO and ANSI international standards for structural strength and resilience.
- Stain resistance – black crayon, black liquid show polish, washable blue ink, lipstick, hair dye and
iodine solution and red wine.
- Chemical resistance – household ammonia, citric acid solution, hydrogen peroxide, clorex, lysol, ethyl, acetate, drano, acetone and toluene.
- Water resistance – resists cracking, crazing, blistering or spalling from water of 46°F and 150°F.
- Colourfastness – resists fading in colour or surface texture and is resistant to ultraviolet degradation and
- Impact – resists cracking and chipping.
- Load – resists cracking under a 300 pound weight.
Eco friendly design
Our oval baths use much less water than a more traditional bath. On average, the Oceanus uses just 42 gallons (160 litres) of water per bath. An “average” traditional bath uses about 50 gallons (189 liters). This could be a saving of nearly 3,000 gallons a year in water and associated energy costs.
A Tyrrell & Laing freestanding natural stone bathtub and basin makes a great centre-piece of any luxury bathroom. For more information contact Glyn Laing on 813-625-1178.